United Methodist Committee On Relief School Kits
United MethodistUnited Methodist Committee On Relief Committee On Relief has changed their requirements for the UMCOR School Kits this year. We no longer need the cloth bags! The School Kits will now be packed in 2 gallon Ziploc Bags.
The supplies can be dropped off in the church office. Please mark them for UMCOR.
- One pair of blunt scissors - Round tip only - No plastic scissors
- One box of 24 crayons - Only 24-count boxes are accepted
- Three one-subject notebooks - No marble composition books - No 3 or 5-subject notebooks
- One pack of loose-leaf paper - 100-200 page packets are acceptable - Wide or college rule accepted
- One hand-held pencil sharpener - 1-inch or longer - Remove from packaging
- One ruler - 12 inches or 30 centimeters long - Sturdy or flexible material accepted
- One eraser - Two inches or larger
- One two-gallon re-sealable plastic bag